High-performance security locking system that is exceptionally strong and easy to fit.
A minimum of two high security hooks project 17mm and retract fully in the open position, which is ideal for windows with minimal air gaps.
Nico Supercoat 500 corrosion resistant coating.Grade 4 as defined in BS EN 1670:2007, making them suitable for coastal or industrial use.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Retractable Espagnolette gives timber and flush window manufacturers a high performance Secured By Design locking solution tested to PAS24. Fully retractable in the open position, it is ideal for windows with minimal air gaps and is available in a wide range of sizes and backsets. It is finished with Nico Supercoat for excellent corrosion resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Rigorously tested ( see related downloads on this page )
- Fully retractable 17mm long hooks for secure engagement
- Choice of 4 backsets – 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 30mm
- Standard and night vent keeps available
- Fits into standard dimension 16mm eurogroove
- Exceptional resistance to corrosion achieved by Supercoat finish
- smooth and reliable gearbox gives long life performance
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
Testing & Technical
- Made in Britain to an ISO 9001 Quality System
- Successfully security tested as a critical component within PAS 24 : 2016
- Secured By Design approved as a Police Preferred Specification
- Successfully tested to BS EN 1670 Grade 5 ( 480 hours ) corrosion resistance