The Hoppe Tokyo Inline is an espagnolette handle made from cast aluminium and designed for minimal aesthetic intrusion with concealed fixing screws. A push cylinder, which can be deadlocked by using a key, operates the handle. The Hoppe Tokyo Inline has a positive stop at 90º, is non-handed and the handle latches automatically when closed.
- For use with Espagnolette window locks
- Handle is easily opened by pushing the button and will operate to the positive stop position at 90º
- Handle is automatically locked when closed, and can be deadlocked with the key
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Concealed fixing screws (not included)